Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wisdom Schools for the New Reformation


I am sure I don't agree with everything Matthew Fox is into, or all he means by some of the following, but I love some of his "Theses for a New Reformation." A very different list than Wolfgang Simson's....or is it?

I particulary want to highlight #77 (I love that number anyway):


"Seminaries, as we know them, with their excessive emphasis on left-brain work, often kill and corrupt the mystical soul of the young, instead of encouraging the mystical and prophetic consciousness that is there. They should be replaced with 'wisdom schools.'"


#52:

"If you can talk, you can sing. If you can walk, you can dance (African proverb). If you can talk, you are an artist. (Native American saying)."


#65:


"Necrophilia (love of death) is to be opposed in self and society in all its forms"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!