Wednesday, December 16, 2009

the shapeshifting "Baptist version of 'Davey and Goliath'"

As this photo confirms,

I started watching TV at an early age..

BUT...


regarding "JOT":
Why does no one else remember this show?

Was no one else I know alive in 1967?

I thought I was
going crazy, till I found concrete evidence it existed:
the inevitable Wikipedia article here...
...and YouTube time machine clip above.
(Man, I feel better...Google is almost omniscient...and even reveal that "Roger Ramjet" and "Winky Dink" were real.....Not sure the Hudson Brothers were, though...Ken?)

"Jot" was intentionally designed to be "the Baptist version of Davey and Goliath."
Jot's face and shape would change, according to the spiritual struggle/moral dilemma he was in...

....just like
your face/shape literally do...(Admit it, Hosh).




Bonus news.. Real evidence Jot was really real:
"Jot is married, and lives with his wife and two sons in Atlanta."
link




2 comments:

  1. I preferred Jot over Davey & Goliath. Probably because I grew up Baptist. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cool, Delta.

    Not only was "Davey and G" Lutheran, it was a little creepy (L

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!