Sunday, May 01, 2011

"synth-pop deconstructionist and PhD in Political Science"

John Maus!
Interview:




.New album We Must Become The Pitiless Censors Of Ourselves,.and a new song " Believer":

  First of all tell us something about your background, how did you first become interested in making music?
John: Become interested in music? I am nothing except the making of music. Though I struggle to live compassionately, this is not where my significance is affirmed. It is only as induced by a truth that I chance upon my significance. Subject to a truth I become a local configuration of a procedure forcing the discernment of the indiscernible, I become the transformation of what there is. Link

More info:

He should tour with The Amygdaloids..


JOHN MAUS - Believer (free mp3) by Upset the Rhythm
--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!