- -Of course: the line in the band's older song, "Gone" :"Goodbye...you can keep this suit of lights. I'm going up with the sun (Son)"
- -Elvis Costello's song, "Suit of Lights"
- -fame/earthsuit/stage persona
- -death to life
- "suit of lights" as a name for bullfighter's uniform? (hmm, think of the bullfight Bono and Edge often do in "Until The End of the World," think duende..)
- the band Suit of Lights(?)
- -what else?
This was supposed to be a pic of Bono's "suit of lights" after it has been raptured..,,a regular part of the show during "With or Without You" (video here. at this link, see 3:35ff..http://www.youtube.com/
..,,but I didn't grab the camera with the zoom in time, so i got this with my cell phone.
I had always wondered if you could see it hanging up there if you were close enough to see inside the claw/stage...well i was close enough in Oakland to find out: you can see it, but not in this photo...at least very well. I tagged it, so you can spot it if you hover for the tag.... looks like a dead body (: This always feels a very prophetic part of the show as he often says "goodbye" to his suit/celebrity (based on an older song "You can keep this suit of lights, I'll be up with the Son")