Friday, February 08, 2013

my award-winning subversive appearance on "Chaplain Chat" webseries

It was so great to be on the amazing John Sayers's "Chaplain Chat" show..with about three seconds warning!   The conversation, as crazy and brief as it is, actually opens up several crucial questions about the role of the pastor and church.  So we'll have to follow up

  • Dave Wainscott LOL; John Sayers response to me at 3:12ff is classic :"Well, this is great.. but..." and Kameraman Keltic Ken's classic laugh in response: love it! And I really come off like a smat alec smirker here..sorry about that..I keep a straight face when joking/subverting. Thanks, John. And I am so glad to could help one of your video interviews go viral! I see this clip has 5 views so far...which includes me playing it just now(:




  • Dave Wainscott LOL; John Sayers response to me at 3:12ff is classic :"Well, this is great.. but..." and Kameraman Keltic Ken's classic laugh in response: love it! And I really come off like a smatl alec smirker here..sorry about that..I keep a straight face when j...See More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!