Search Me:

Loading...

Friday, July 19, 2013

keys

. The story? When I was ordained in the United Methodist Church (by the Bishop Kevin Clancey...that's another story), they had rehearased this producti9on where the retiring pastors all had a key, and they were to walk from stage left to hand a key to a new pastor stage right. They spent some time making sure there was one key per person. Dick Bayard, who may not remember this, but he pointed at me during the rehearsal to say "you get my key.' But somehow when it was all over, I got three keys...and everyone else just got one. What is the moral of the story? Obviously, it is NOT that I am three times more holy than the others...three times as needy, maybe..(:
Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · Edit · Promote · August 1, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!