Saturday, May 31, 2014

Acts 1:1: Second Book, Second Look

Acts 1:1 is such an amazing text..and here's a bad and old (2004!) sermon by me
which includes participation by some worldchangers:Ivana Bell, Chris Chacon, Jennifer Thomas, Bradley Shawn Rabon et al.
(Thanks to Keltic Ken for digging up...maybe literally.. these old sound files)..

God has a sense of humor! As much as I cringed listening to this (at first just to see what the content of the file was), the basic message spoke to me:
              Running with the way God is speaking in this current season; not the previous one.

There is always continuity with the previous season or wineskin (or Testament).
But there is always also a sense that the new fulfills, or replaces the old?

Which is it?

Acts 1:1 "In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!