Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Way 2.0



anyone who (like me) grew up in the 60s and 70s remembers a green "the Way" Bible, an edition of the living bible loaded with all kind of hip (for then) pictures and helps for 16-30 year olds.
 Now that the living bible paraphrase has been replaced by the new living translation, i should have know it was inevitaBle that a new version of the way would come out.


do check it out...a different approach this time..



Official info here;  see also Jonny Baker's comments (he contributed photoghraphs)  here.

1 comment:

  1. I’m not sure if this is still an active blog (?). At any rate I’ll comment. The Way “2.0” is a success in my opinion. It’s the same idea as the very cool Bible I had as a youth, but transports it a few decades forward. I have a couple of copies and I’m no longer, “young.”

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!