Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Breaking news: Jesus is bigger than the Bible

I was honored that one of my heroes, "Antioch" Shawn Spiess, quoted

 and namechecked  me in a sermon recently at New Destiny Church, Kansas City on the topic of bibliolatry (see  1:32:25 below).  

It's my infamous list of "misundertaken" Scriptures  (read the list complete list here, along with some shocking quotes by John MacArthur I've collected.  I'm sure MacArthir is a great guy, but maybe someone needs to confront him ...as I once tried to do with Chuck Colson here)

Kudos to Shawn for being a pastor brave enough to quote me...uh jk...brave enough to, in a sermon from the Bible,
teach the flock that the Bible itself points to something bigger.


T
Watch live streaming video from ndckc at livestream.com



Related:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!