Wednesday, December 03, 2008

my comments for Blog Comment Day



Here's some press for some amazing bloggers..
send 'em some love,links, pesos and besos!

On this fairly new international holiday on the church calendar, we are encouraged to comment on some blogs we like. I am following the suggestion to focus on great blogs you don't often comment on.

Here's where I visited today:
BONUS: My wife's blog is a private one on MySpace (when you are the most beautiful woman ever born, you get stalkers on MySpace!), so you may not be able to click through to it..
but how about this: short, succinct (unlike many, and me!)..
This post is titled innocuously "Thought for the day." Sounds like a nice lightweight inspirational thought? Hardly, it's tougher than Oswald Chambers:

"If we can't forgive someone, then maybe we have made an idol of the thing they took"
link


That's it, that's the whole blog post!
I'm quitting!

At least I left my shortest comment there:

!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Blog Comment Day itinerary. It's been fun. Thanks for all of your support.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!