Tuesday, July 19, 2011

יעל נעים‎ (Yael Naim) sings in a bathroom: "Come Home"

Yael Naim, Come Home :
I'm flying far away to be really free
Tired hard to build myself independently
It's hard to always do what you expect from me
Saying come home
Come home

I try to understand why it hurts you

#08 Yael Naïm | SCENE DE BAIN ( Francofolies2011 ) by scenedebain
To see a difference in our points of view
Don't blame me for a thing that I didn't do
saying come home
Come home

It's insane
How feeling so much shame Will only bring you pain

And I no longer know how to explain
See I'm happy as can be
And you're my family, my ground
And I'm just hoping one day I will find you

You're holding back the tears when you kiss me
Smile smile when I'm back again as you see me
When years are passing by and you miss me
You're saying come home
Come home

Such a shame
You're feeling so much blame And yet I'm still the same
And I no longer know how to explain
See I'm grateful as can be
'Cause your my family, I'm bound
And I'm just hoping one day
you will shine through

Let's try to look at each other
Find one other
Asking how can it be fighting out all that we see
Is just not always what is real

That you come home
Come home
Just come home
Come home
My turn to understand what you lived through
Today I only feel how i miss you so it's only fair, when it's hard to bare
and you ask if I, I try to come home
Come home
She Was A Boy by yaelnaim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!