Thursday, February 02, 2006

Pastor's Dress on EBay


By popular demand...Thanks to all three who asked!(:...my "true
confessions" story:
MY DRESS FOR SALE ON E-BAY”
BUSTED: FAKING THE "BIG ONE"
I had been busted. Immediately plunged into crisis by a
simple question. I intuitively knew that my answer to the simple,
straightforward question would change my life. But for the life of me, I had no
clue what the answer would, could or should be. The question was innocent and
innocuous enough, but any answer would inevitably undress and unveil me as
guilty. And it was not a “yes or no” question, but an open essay question. I had
to actually talk; I had major explaining to do. But I was numbfounded and
nailed. And busted big time. The practical, provocative question that the bold
asker asked, with equal parts “This is so bizarre; I really need to know” look
in his eyes, and “I’m not sure I want to know” fearful waver in his voice? Read
on, but only if you can handle the truth and whole truth (so help you, God)
about me. Hold your breath..and if possible, your judgement. And don’t call the
cops on on me…yet. The life-rearranging question at hand: “Pastor, If you don’t
mind my asking…Why are you wearing a .....
read the rest here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!