Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ray Bradbury and "God in your breast"

.. "I will be doing a story, sometimes in the future, about an entire Church of priests who go out into the universe in their search for God, not realizing that God is buried in their hearts. You don't search for it (God) in other places. It is in your breast, in your psyche, and in your soul. I hope to work on that more and publish it in about 2 years."
-
Ray Bradbury
March, 2007


As a follow up to my The Day I Prayed for Ray Bradbury post..

I found this discussion on Bradbury and Christianity...mostly devoted to whether he is in or out.

and this recent video:




All I know he is heartily amened and I agreed with my prayer that day in the library.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!