Sunday, December 23, 2007

3 Good Lynx


1. When I taught at the remarkable World Journalism Institute a few years ago, I routinely asked students at the beginning of a new class: "What do you think is the calling of a Christian in secular media?" Inevitably, several young men and women would reply, "To report the news from God's perspective."

Right? Wrong.
Uwe Siemon-Netto
Read
the rest..

----
2."So who plays the role of “bishop” in your ministry?"
Read the rest


--------------
3. Richard Dawkins, author of The God Delusion:


"This is historically a Christian country. I'm a cultural Christian in the same way many of my friends call themselves cultural Jews or cultural Muslims.

"So, yes, I like singing carols along with everybody else. I'm not one of those who wants to purge our society of our Christian history.

"If there's any threat these sorts of things, I think you will find it comes from rival religions and not from atheists." read the rest
-----



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!