Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rabbi: My real issues are with the Church as an institution...


This qualifier in Rabbi Adam's book may raise enough interest for you to order or download it. Please do, it's a great read..........

then come back and hang out with us...he loves to dialogue and debate....duke it out!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK!!!
Author’s Note
In going over my manuscript, I realized that – absent an explanation –this book comes off really harsh on Christians. Such is not my intention.
I have no issues with the average Christian in the pew, other than a wish
that they should learn that Torah is for them, which is the point of this
book. My real issues are with the Church as an institution that has
hidden the Truth of Torah for 1800 years, and the pastors and
theologians who have an idea of the Truth and have still taught against
Torah Observance. All such harsh statements are directed at the
institution and the leaders who knowingly block the sheep in the fold
from knowing the Truth.
-FROM "BEYOND SALVATION" by Adam J. Bernay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!