Sunday, March 21, 2010

Colbert Does Real Science

This clip
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Brian Greene
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care reform
was my introduction to Colbert, and I found it as I was a Brian Greene fan.

After my initial disorientation, I am now a Colbert fan.


I had no idea that Colbert wasn't just another guy with a TV show, interviewing someone I was interested in.

I was abducted..in classic abductive method. I thought, "Is this Colbert guy for real?"

Which of course is really the real question, and precisely the point.

If you don't get Colbert, get abducted...or read and watch this.
If you don't get abduction, read this (or this)

Colbert is so real that has been known to occasionally blow his cover.

But check this article, if you still wonder if he is really real:

2 comments:

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!